In this article on snoring cure, I will be hitting the nail on its head, explaining in details the causes, risks factor associated with snoring and finally the snoring cure.
Let’s get right into it.
What is snoring,
Snoring is an embarrassing condition that affects anyone, with high occurrence in the male gender and the obsessed.
Snoring tends to disturb good night sleep and this act has really lead couple on sleeping on separate bed at night.
Causes of snoring
Snoring is caused by obstruction of airway through the nasal cavity, Below are few factors that obstruct air.
1. Obstructed nasal airways
Individuals with an allergy have shown a high tendency to snoring as their sinus is infected by substance they are allergic to.
Deformed state of the nose such as nasal polyps and deviated septum ( which is a condition were the walls separating the nostrils from each other has changed in structure)
2. Bad muscle tone in the tongue and throat
When tongue and throat muscle are relaxed during sleep alcohol consumption, use sleeping pills can tend to pull back these muscles into the airway, thereby causing snoring.
3. Mass throat tissue
Being obsessed can cause mass throat tissue. children with big tonsils and adenoids often snore.
4. Long soft palate
A long soft palate(the descending tissue in the back of the mouth) can narrow the opening from the throat to the nose. When palate bump against one another the airway becomes obstructed, causing snoring.
Snorers can be at risk for serious health conditions, including obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep apnea causes some serious health problems, including:
- Interruptions of breathing during sleep caused by obstruction or blockage of the airway.
- Frequent waking up from sleep, even though you know you do.
- Light sleeping: Waking up so many times at night interfering with the normal pattern of sleep causing more time to be spent in light sleep than normal sleep.
- The strain on the heart: Prolonged suffering from obstructive sleep cessation often results in higher blood pressure, with higher risks of developing a stroke and heart attack.
- Poor night’s sleep. This leads to drowsiness in the day and can interfere with your daily activities.
- Change Your Sleep Position.
- Lose Weight.
- Avoid Alcohol.
- Practice Good Sleep Hygiene.
- Open Nasal Passages.
- Change Your Pillows.
- Stay Well Hydrated.
Recommended: Negleable sign of backache
Bottom line: Snoring is a bad embarrassing situation that has lead to a break up in a relationship, the causes are known which makes the cure obtainable, just follow the simple guide stated above.
Share the love by sharing this article with friends using the social media share button, please do leave your opinion and suggestions in the comment section below.