Bad body odor treatment is the most looked down upon, This body odor is products of bacteria breaking down body sweats to acid, this acid is the unpleasant smells you perceive.
This sweat is secreted by apocrine glands located in several parts of the body, including the armpit were the unpleasant smell emerges more from.
Causes of bad body odor
This remains a puzzle to you about how you still have that body odor even after taking your shower and applying deodorant, although in the case of deodorant it doesn’t keep smelling in some individuals.
- This smell is more prominent at a certain age of an individuals life, at the age of puberty the sweat is more produced more profusely.
- Individuals that are obese, diabetic, and consume lots spicy foods are susceptible to body odor.
- Sweat in actual sense is odorless, but the fast multiplication of bacteria and the sped of the breakdown of this sweats into acid is the awful smell you perceive.
Body odor doesn’t just emerge from all parts of the body, check out the list of the parts of the body that produces the unpleasant smell:
- Pubic hair
- Belly button
- Behind the ears
Bad body odor treatment
- Hairs of the armpit, pubic and head should be regularly shaved because the hair in these regions creates habitat for bacterias that breakdown sweats into acids.
- Antiperspirant and deodorant: Antipersiperants creates an unpleasant environment for the growth of bacteria while creating a delightful smell.
- Washing your body at least 2-3 times a day helps wash off bacteria and equally sweats away from the skin thereby making the skin free of bacterias.
Bottom line: Body odor is quite an unpleasant smell caused by bacterias degrading sweat which are the by-product of body metabolism with the above treatment method it could be controlled without causing harm to the host.
Share the love by sharing this article with friends using the social media share button, please do leave your opinion and suggestions in the comment section below.